The team at Eisenberg, Gold & Agrawal is here to assist you in matters of South Jersey and Greater Philadelphia real estate law.
We represent lenders, developers, builders, buyers and sellers, homeowners’ associations, condominium associations, landlords and tenants in all real estate matters.
Our real estate attorneys carefully prepare and review the varied and complex documents involved in commercial and residential real estate transactions and disputes.
We provide all your necessary real estate legal services, including for:
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial loan documentation and credit agreements.
- Secondary market transactions including loan sale and correspondent agreements and warehouse lines of credit.
Buyers and Sellers:
- Preparation and/or legal review of all real estate documentation, conveyance and closing documents.
- Attendance at closings on behalf of client.
- Transactions ranging from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
Condominium and Homeowners Associations:
- Advise and represent condominium and homeowners’ associations, including modification of the Governing Documents: drafting of Resolutions, lien filings, collections and foreclosures.
- Providing opinion letters to Boards for legal issues arising from the By-laws and related documents.
- Filing eviction actions
- Pursuing judgments for unpaid rent and collection of judgment.
If you are in need of legal help regarding real estate transactions, disputes, or documentation, reach out to the experienced team at Eisenberg, Gold, and Agrawal today to get started. We can represent you in real estate matters and protect your rights.