Eisenberg, Gold & Agrawal is dedicated to representing commercial entities throughout South Jersey and greater Philadelphia.
We protect our clients’ business interests, from handling an extensive range of commercial transactions to litigating unresolved disputes, whenever prudent or necessary.
Our commercial law services include:
- Providing corporate representation and advising management board of directors of clients on business matters.
- Reviewing and advising clients regarding business documents, including bylaws, operating agreements, employment contracts, policies and procedures, and vendor contracts.
- Prosecution and defense of business torts, fraud, contract, RICO and other disputes.
- Construction disputes and insurance coverage disputes.
- Commercial code articles 2A, 3, 4, and 9.
- Prosecution and defense of matters brought under federal and state consumer protection statutes.
If your company is in need of legal representation, protection or counsel, reach out to our offices today. We are here to help you stay compliant, protect your assets, and focus on your business.