At Eisenberg, Gold & Agrawal, we assist creditors and financial institutions in collections matters. We work with entities throughout South Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area.
Collections disputes need to be handled properly and within the law. Each member of our team has extensive experience in commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy matters. Our seasoned attorneys and skilled paraprofessionals work together to develop and execute creative and practical solutions to recover clients’ assets and obligations.
Our Creditors' Legal Services include:
- Foreclosure of commercial and residential real estate.
- Managing and litigating title issues, mortgage and loan fraud issues.
- Collection of accounts and other debts, from debtors in litigation and arbitration, through judgment and enforcement of post-judgment remedies.
- Secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 proceedings, including filing claims, stay relief motions, objections to confirmation and adversary proceedings.
- Overseeing commercial loan workouts and modifications.
- Prosecution and defense of business torts, fraud, breach of contract, RICO and other disputes.
- Construction disputes and insurance coverage disputes.
- Enforcing Uniform Commercial Code articles 2A, 3, 4, and 9.
- Prosecution and defense of matters brought under federal and state consumer protection statutes.
If you are in need of legal counsel or representation in collections matters, and want to ensure all of your transactions are covered from a legal standpoint, reach out to Eisenberg, Gold, & Agrawal today.