A Small Firm with Powerful Capabilities.
Our specialized expertise ensures that clients receive prudent and cost-effective legal representation on a wide range of matters concerning creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, commercial law, and real estate law.
Each member of our team has extensive experience in creditors’ rights and bankruptcy matters. Our seasoned attorneys and skilled paraprofessionals work together to develop and execute creative and practical solutions to recover clients’ assets and obligations.
- Foreclosure of commercial and residential real estate.
- Manage and litigate title issues, mortgage and loan fraud issues.
- Collection of accounts and other debts from debtors in litigation and in arbitration through to judgment and post-judgment remedies.
- Secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 7, 13 and 11 proceedings, including filing claims, stay relief motions, objections to confirmation and adversary proceedings.
- Commercial loan workouts and modifications.
We protect our clients’ security interests in all types of collateral matters, from handling an extensive range of commercial transactions to litigating unresolved disputes, whenever prudent or necessary.
- Provide corporate representation and advise management board of directors of clients on business matters.
- Review and advise clients regarding business documents, including bylaws, operating agreements, employment contracts, policies and procedures, and vendor contracts.
- Prosecution and defense of business torts, fraud, contract, RICO and other disputes.
- Construction disputes and insurance coverage disputes.
- Commercial code articles 2A, 3, 4, and 9.
- Prosecution and defense of matters brought under federal and state consumer protection statutes.
Real Estate Law
We represent lenders, developers, builders, buyers and sellers, homeowners associations, condominium associations, and landlords and tenants in all real estate matters. Our real estate attorneys prepare and review the varied and complex documents involved in commercial and residential real estate transactions and disputes.
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial loan documentation and credit agreements.
- Secondary market transactions including loan sale and correspondent agreements and warehouse lines of credit.
- Transactions ranging from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- Preparation and/or legal review of all real estate documentation, conveyance and closing documents.
- Advise and represent condominium and homeowners’ associations, including lien filings, collections and foreclosures.
- Landlord-tenant matters.